Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag

Natalie, I am so sorry! I totally forgot that you had tagged me...so here it goes!!!
1. 10 years ago
2. 5 things on my to do list for today
3. Snacks that I enjoy
4. What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
5. 5 places that I have lived
6. 5 jobs I have had
7. 3 of my bad habits
8. 5 random things people don't know about me

1. Ten years ago I was almost 19 doing my thing at BYU! Not a care in the world. Going to classes during the day and playing in any volleyball league I could by night. I also had a part time job working for my uncle Bob. A little extra cash to spend and Express, Gap or The Limited and of course Nordstrom!!! I wish I would have appreciated the simplicity of my life then! I wish I had finished my degree too!!!!
2. Update my blog, return the water horse, mail my ebay auctions, workout (if Ty gets home at a decent hour) and Grocery store (out of salad stuff - we like salads)
3. Snacks I enjoy: celery and low fat cream cheese with pine nuts, raw almonds, apples slices and low fat SHARP cheddar cheese (YUMMY), cheese and anything really - I like cheese.
4. I would pay off our student loans, then buy a house for me, my mother-in-law, and help our family members, then pay for Tyson's flight lessons and then buy him the jet of his dreams! KEEP DREAMING!!!!!
5. I have lived in: Pico Rivera, Whittier, Provo/Orem, back to Whittier, Scranton, Pennsylvania and Now Utah again.
6. Ran my dad's office out of high school, worked in Uncle's office during college, Stint at Rose Hills in the A/P dept. (I was dying to get out of there, ha,ha corny I know!), Back to run my dad's office and now a full time mom.
7. Bad habits...what does Tyson complain about the most. (1) I throw things away if someone leaves them out for too long, it doesn't matter what I think it may go to, I am just so annoyed by the sight of it that I just throw it right in the trash! (2) I react instead of acting. I just react to Riley without even thinking most of the time. I sooooo thought that I would be a better mom than I am. (3) I drink way too much Dr. Pepper, I am addicted! I will go out just for a Dr. Pepper, I will drive out of my way for one too! Yes, I am crazy. The day I quit for good I will probably lose like 10 lbs.
8. (1) Sometimes I wish that I had finished my degree and had some stellar career. Don't get me wrong, i love my family very much, I just envisioned life very differently (obviously made plans without consulting Heavenly Father!) (2) People who are close to me know this, but everyone probably doesn't. Being a nurturer does NOT come natural to me. Striving to be a good mom is definitely one of my life challenges. (3) When I picture myself, I see me as a size 6 my senior year of high school, oh and blond too! (4) I used to watch General Hospital (soap opera) RELIGIOUSLY! Now, I have pretty much quit watching TV in general. Takes up too much time. (5) I love ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Hello, hello. How are you guys? You look great!!! Your kids are so cute. I'm glad I found you. (:

Katie Dunn said...

I am so with you on the Dr.Pepper thing...my firends think I am crazy...lol