Friday, April 25, 2008

Mom, I LOVE baby sister

Not quite sure what he did to her, she is obviously not happy!!!
When I ask him why she is sad, he says: "Ummm, well....I didn't do anyfing (Ry's pronunciation-we are working on the th) to her mom"!
"I love baby sister sooooooo much". Actions Riley, they speak much louder than words!!!

I just thought that she looked cute wiping her tears!!!

And now she has gotten over it and is ready to play again. She just adores Riley, even though he isn't always the nicest or gentlest brother. I tell myself that she is just going to be a tough girl!

I hear those words (title of blog) constantly and yet everyday she cries at least two or three times because of something that he did to her!!! I wonder if he just doesn't get it!!!! Can't wait until this "phase" is over. I have a feeling that it is going to get worse before it gets better. Brie is crawling now and is on the path of destroying Riley's train tracks!!! I am actually quite amused by it. I am proud of Ry, he hasn't hit her yet (at least not for taking apart his tracks)

1 comments:

Justin & Amber said...

Ah Mindi she is so cute! I just want to squeeze her cheeks. She will get back at Riley...just wait! Cant wait for you guys to come back to Cali again. I miss the Costco trips.