Thursday, April 10, 2008

Riley the Photographer

Okay, I uploaded some ebay pictures for my auctions and with those pictures came 200 other images!!!! Riley is sneaky and has been playing with my camera instead of his own!!! Here are some of the keepers! He takes some pretty good and A LOT of FUNNY pictures. More to come when I have more time!!

Aubry all ready to go! No clue where we were off to!!
I guess he wanted to see what he looks like while pouting! We see that pout all too often!
View from our front room window. We are kinda sick of the snow!!!
Daddy still sleeping. This must have been a Tuesday or Saturday!
This is the train track that he got for his 3rd b-day. Yes, I put it together thank you very much!!!! (We lost the instructions in the move, so it is a VERY big deal that it is together).

0 comments: