Saturday, February 28, 2009

Zeus is FINALLY home

Okay, remember this cute "little" guy...our puppy Zeus. He has been staying at Ty's mom's house since we got him. We finally brought his home this weekend. He is LARGE!! He is so good though. He just loves to be around us. I never thought that I would let a large lab into my home...I was wrong. We brought him home and he hasn't had much attention at all since we moved here and he was in Logan. So we let him in the house just so that he would feel loved. He just chilled with us and watched Ice Age. It is good to have him home!!! I can't wait to walk him and get him potty trained so he can be in the house more often!

Our pup when we first got him...he was 2 months old - I think.
Our large full grown lab now

Ty's new foot rest


He is so great with Riley. Just give him a little attention and he will do anything for you!
Welcome home Zeus. Now we need to get him a playmate...we are thinking a male Great Dane, fawn colored with a black mask! He will make Zeus look small! :)





0 comments: