Thursday, February 12, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008

Christmas this year was good. We slept in and when Riley awoke to all the presents under the tree he could not contain his excitement! He was so happy that Santa Clause knew that we had moved and had found our house. We opened presents and had breakfast and just hung out the rest of the day. It was quiet and I was missing my family as it was my year for Christmas this year. Ty had to work the next day so we could not make it down to Cali. (We are NOT missing Christmas 2010 with the Jackmans). We were supposed to go to Ty's brother's house, but we had a blizzard that day and got dumped on. So it was a nice and quiet Christmas for us. Ty and Ry played the Wii and Aubry just pushed her new stroller all over the house. I played with the awesome eye shadows that my sis-in-law Katie gave me!!

The cute sweater I bought myself from Tyson
Ty's new work sweaters

She actually opened her own presents this year. It was fun to watch.


She was MUCH more into opening chocolates from her stocking than her presents!!


Riley and his mess. He is waiting, not so patiently, for Ty to put together his Geo Trax (or as he says it: GETO-TRAX) airport set. It is still assembled in his room and he and Brie play with it at least once a day. They love those remotes.

Ry's super cool shirt from super cool Auntie Miss and Uncle Rick! Thanks guys!!

She finally got into the presents once I hid the chocolates.

He was soooooo excited even though he was with us when we bought this!

She found another chocolate









0 comments: