Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not in Love with Idaho Snow

Believe it or not, not all snow is created equally. Pennsylvania snow and the snow we has last winter in Utah was good snow that packed well. It was great play in the snow, snow. This Idaho snow that we have SUCKS! It is just so slushy. After it snows nothing really packs well (forget a snow ball, let alone a snow man!). Not to mention all of the yucky puddles it creates. yes my Uggs are drenched because I didn't watch my step tonight going to pick up our salads and hoagies! Well, at least it is pretty.

These aren't the biggest flakes we have had, but they are decent.
I guess I am really complaining because this is the kind of snow that driving in is dangerous. So we were in the house ALL DAY LONG! I am more of an out in about type. SPRING, please come SOON!

0 comments: