Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Costco...it is the BEST!

Okay...I so love, love, LOVE Costco! Besides the rest of the things that I actually need, they have the CUTEST clothes!!! Here are some pics of the kids "modeling" some clothes that we got for them. Tyson wanted to buy Riley like all three designs of the Hurley Sherpa lined hoodie (SUPER WARM), but I talked reason into him. On the other hand, Aubry has now collected 4 of these Baby Lulu outfits. They are just so soft and cozy, oh and CUTE!
So cute! Just love it.
He is lookin' pretty cool!

Riley was holding on to Brie for dear life! She is not too cooperative when it comes to photo shoots, where Riley on the other hand is the HAM of our fam!



4 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

I cant believe how much they have stepped it up in the clothing department! Very cute!

PS Bree is so freakin cute! I love her strawberry blonde hair!!! (or would you say red?)

Stephanie said...

They are so stinkin cute, Mindi. I bet Riley is such a good big brother. Brooklynn asks me every so often when he's going to visit again. Today she asked if when we move "can we live by Riley so we can play?" I think it's cute that she still talks about him.

And I LOVE Aubrey's hair! Did I mention that mine was that exact color until I was 4? Love it.

Stephanie said...

Okay....I'm a dork....I spelled Aubry's name wrong. Sorry!

Marissa said...

We got the brown Hurley one for Drake for Christmas. It is the nicest sweatshirt! That outfir Aubrey is in in the cutest!