Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Real Valentine's Day

Okay, these pics are a little out of order...sorry. My blogging skills are just not what they used to be. Well, Ty and Ry had a great time at the Monster Truck Rally they went to. We had a snow storm hit Friday night and it was still snowing in Utah on Saturday...so they had to drive slow. Other than that, it was great.
This guy is "Backwards Bob" he is actually jumping up, not landing! The truck body is on the frame backwards...CRAZY!
They had some freestyle motorcycle riders there. Ry loved it.

Ty said that they caught some major air.

Adam (Ty's brother) and his boys Cade and Caleb.

It was LOUD. Good thing they stopped at Wal-Mart for ear plugs!
My boys just before they left for their father and son outing!!

Our Valentine's Cake. No I did not make it...Sam's Club did. It was yummy. A little rich, we only ate one slice between all of us.

My Valentine kissin the camera instead of me.

Me and B at Hamilton's (my fav restaurant in Logan). There was this really cute girl who was bringing out bread and filling water, she stopped and told me that I definitely had the cutest Valentine in the whole restaurant! We had fun.
No ear piercing stories to tell or pics to show. Wouldn't you know that there would only be one place in all of Cache Valley that pierces ears. They only had one girl working and I really did not think that Brie would let her near her after the first ear. I guess we will be waiting for another opportunity. :(









1 comments:

amber driessen said...

where did you go? i took miss to walmart. you buy the earings($14) and they pierce for free. if i remember right!