Friday, February 13, 2009

V-Day...a little early

Valentines Day
Okay, today is only Friday, but the gifts were here and tomorrow is going to be a little busy. So when Ty came home from lunch today, I decided to give the kids their gifts from us. Aubry is VERY into purses, necklaces and bracelets. (We call them her pretties). She gets upset when I take off her bracelets or necklace...she is so funny. Also, whenever it is time to go I say, "Okay B, time to go." She then drops what she is doing and RUNS to find one of my smaller bags that I let her play with, puts it on her shoulder and goes to the door either saying, "I go, I go." or "See ya" while waving!!! So I decided to get her some different bracelets and a new purse.
Yes, I am pushing Hello Kitty on her...because I still love it!! She is very receptive to it too!
Two of her new pretties!!!

Mr. Riley is EXTREMELY into Transformers. (He has already planned his 5th birthday party, which will include a Transformers cake and lots of transformers presents...oh and the spaceship from the Space Buddies movie...yes he is funny too). He received money for Christmas from his Cluff Grandparents and we searched high and low for the OLD (1974 Camero) Bumble Bee and Barricade (the police car that says "to punish and enslave" on it). Our search was fruitless. So I told him that I would look on the computer. I should not have told him that. He asked me 3 times a day if I found the toys and if I had ordered them (can we say toy shopping savvy??). He even took a paper with the toys pictures that I printed out for him to school for show and tell!! Needless to say...he is VERY happy about barricade. (SHHH...bumble bee is coming too...any day now)!

Just because I think she is pretty!

Poll: should I take her to pierce her ears tomorrow????
Ty and Ry are going to the Monster Truck event in SLC with Adam and his boys. So it is me and B. Too bad she isn't quite old enough for the mani-pedi outing (my feet are pretty bad!!) So I thought why not BLING her out completely. Is it mean to do it when she is 19 months and it might hurt a bit??? Let me know, Thanks!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of our very loved friends and family! Love the Cluffs
Tyson, Mindi, Riley and Aubry





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I say get her ears pierced! I did it when berkeley was 4 months and it was SO CUTE!!!! I say YES!

amber driessen said...

Go for it!! Be prepared though...I took makayla about that age and she screamed so loud...I felt really bad but we both got over it and they were so cute.

Unknown said...

I'm sure she'll look cute with her ears pierced. Sometimes I think it's really cute and sometimes I think it's mean... I can never really decide what I think. That being said I think I'll wait until Kambree is 8 and if she wants then we can get it done then.
The reasons I really decided that was because I have a 6 year old niece who wears REALLY long earrings and it BUGS me!
I hope that's not too much opinion!
Have a fun day!

Hilarie said...

That last comment was from me. I forgot Russ was signed in and not me.

Hilarie

Justin & Amber said...

DO IT!!! Too bad Im not close cause I would so go with you to do it. Justin and Randy are going camping with the scouts this weekend and I have no plans! I miss Riley and Aubee...so freakin cute. Miss you guys too!

cherise and Tristan said...

THanks for the plant you sent Heather. It is perfect. You are so sweet, especially with how busy your life is. Congrats on your house and finishing that application. Thank you for your thoughts and concerns.
Love Ya! Cherise